While I continue my search for the perfect small-ish partially upholstered chairs to soften the living room (from this post) I made new pillow covers for 2 of my down pillows on the couch. This is the same antique feed/grain sack fabric that I used for the framed botanicals here.
I found a font I liked in word and printed our monograms in bold print. Once I had the fabric cut to the right size for the down inserts I simply placed the monogram inside the fabric and traced with a sharpie then filled in with black fabric paint. Please forgive my horrible photo quality but here is the finished product (and yes mom, I did iron the heck out of the fabric first!):