What did this little transformation cost me?
I hosed her off, added a few coats of paint, distressed her up a bit, and sewed a cord cover using white scrap fabric.
Added some glue and candle wax sleeve treatment along with paint and brown shoe polish (thanks for that tip Linsey!) to the bulb/candle sleeves.
I hung some gold charms that hubby gave me a few weeks ago. This was one of my inspiration chandie's from The Willows Home & Garden blog.
This is what I started with minus the white plastic bulb/candle sleeves. I first tried a pewter faux paint treatment on it but I didn't love the results so I went with white.
While I had the sewing machine out I decided to add a center ruffle and flower to this pillow. That's it for now.
I hope your weekend was productive yet restful too!